Wednesday, August 6, 2008

fussy time





The babies are pretty happy most of the time, but they do have their fussy time. Thankfully for me this is usually in the evening shortly after Lonnie gets home, so we can work together to hold, sooth and feed the babies. We think they are pretty cute when they get mad. Thankfully they don't often get too fussy at the same time when I am home by myself. It hurts my heart to hear them cry and I am still not very good at soothing them both at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. Alisa, you have to frame the top picture. I think that that it is one of the cutest pictures that I have ever seen. I love the pout. They are looking so big and healthy. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally echo what Darci said. That top picture is to die for. Those LIPS! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best pout/frown I've ever seen:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, those are pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete