So we thought we knew the sexes of the babies, confirmed twice by an ultrasound.....and we were keeping it only just a little bit quiet (I usually told anyone who asked).
But then yesterday I went to the doctors and had another ultrasound. Now we are not quite so sure. The nurses discussed and could not come to a consensus, other than to tell us to wait for another ultrasound in another two weeks.
So the voting is still open. Feel free to change your vote, if you so desire.