Sunday, July 29, 2007

let's go to the movies

I finally figured how to download photos of my camera.

What do you do when it is so hot in Houston that you can't even breath??? You go to the movies!!

Mom, Dad, Mike and I decided we wanted to have a quite day after spending the previous day at the Houston Space Center and NASA. So we decided to go to a movie. We went and saw Harry Potter in 3D on a huge Imax screen.



My Mom, Dad and Homer


Cookie Simpson


On a side note....
I tend to have very vivid dreams. They are almost always in color and usually involve people I have been spending time with or thinking about recently. A couple of times after watching the Simpsons my dreams will be as if I too lived in Springville and was a Simpsons character. It happened again the other night. Am I crazy? Has anyone else ever dreamed in Simpson???
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment