Sunday, November 30, 2008

great friends

We had a great gathering of friends at Ann's house while we were in Utah. Thank you to the Hinckely-Stuckis for welcoming us all into your home. It was so nice to get caught up with great friends. Brian made wonderful apple pie, homemade bread and pumpkin soup. We had a wonderful post-Thanksgiving feast.

All together I think there were 19 adults and 15 kids (if you count the ones in utero).
Alisa and Lonnie, Max and Maya
Ann and Brian, Collin and Jane
Tiffany and Mitch, Timshel and James
Leah and Partha, Om and almost-baby-#2
Andi and Marco, Xanny and Zina
Dave and Jaclyn, McKeenen and Gabe
Emily and Lyle, Eva and baby-on-the-way
Malcolm and Veronica
Tara and Jeff
Zendina and one of her sweet babies

Thank you to all of you for coming out and spending some of your holiday time with us. We missed those that weren't able to come.

This photo is of those who made it all the way to the end of the party. We should have thought of taking a photo earlier on in the evening....but most of us had our hands full with food and babies. Top: Ann and Jane, Malcolm, Lonnie, Parth Bottom: Dave, Jaclyn and Gabe, Alisa, Leah

A photo of my long-time friend Tara and her husband Jeff. I actually set the up on their first date in 1994, on their second date almost ten years later and they finally decided on their own to start dating again and got married in 2006.

This post might also be in commemoration of love connections. Not only did I set up Tara and Jeff but Jaclyn and Dave also meet each other at this same house at one of my birthday parties. I also introduced Leah and Parth to each other. I guess you could say that I like to keep my friends linked together by having them marry each other.

Hooray for great friends!

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say about that then is IT'S MY TURN! You better get to work!

    ReplyDelete