Dear family and friends (specifically Nana and Papa, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Lee, Aunt Lisa K, Auntie Aimee, and anyone else who is considering a visit to Texas),
Just in case mom and dad haven't been able to convince you yet, we decided to put up a post on our blog and let you know that WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME VISIT!!! There are lots of reasons you should come spend some time with us here in Texas. Here is our top ten list.
1. We are REALLY cute kids, just ask our mom.
2. We really like to snuggle, and no matter how hard mom and dad try we can never get enough snuggle time.
3. It is really fun going places with us. Even going to the grocery store feels like you are in a parade when you are a red-head twin. Everyone wants to stop and talk to you.
4. We promise not to bite too hard when we nub on your cheeks and chin.
5. Texas is a great place to visit this time of year. It is nice and warm but not too hot. We can go to the park, visit the alligators, and eat BBQ.
6. We want to get to know you better because we live so far away.
7. We are twins so we are used to sharing our toys.
8. We are working on all sorts of new skills that we can show you - we are really good at jumping, we are learning how to crawl, and, most importantly, we are really good at putting things into our mouths.
9. We are sleeping through the night (at least most of the time) and that means we won't wake you up in the middle of the night.
10. If you don't come, we might just get upset and start whining...you wouldn't want that would you?
All our love,
Maya and Max