Friday, May 15, 2009

birth day

One year ago today the babies came crashing into this world, five weeks ahead of schedule and weighing only 4 lbs. They have since quadrupled their birth weight and have gone from scranny little babies that I was scared to hold because I thought I would brake them to beautiful funny and happy babies that love to wrestle. Motherhood is so much more complex than I imagined it would be. I love these two little ones with all my heart, but they also drive me crazy. They bring out more patience and determination that I thought I had and yet they also frustrate me to no end. My emotions are so tightly wound up in their emotions, whether it be laughing or crying, that I have ridden an emotional roller coaster or confusion and euphoria for the last year. I am grateful for the learning. I am glad to have passed this far. I am so happy that the babies sleep through the night so that Ian feel more emotionally prepared in the morning. I love getting to

No comments:

Post a Comment