Friday, May 28, 2010

The sun came out again

I'd really like all of my neighbors to stop their construction projects between the hours of 12 and 2-pm.
Ok..let's be honest, I would like them to stop it entirely, but I would be content with quite during nap time.
I'd also like them to turn off their music.
I'd like the sun to come back out again and dry my clothes on the line.
Maybe if it rained the hammering, drilling and sawing would stop.
I'd like to go back to bed and start this day over again.
I'd like to know why the kids keep crying at the slightest provocation.
I'd like to know why it bothers Lonnie when I need him to comfort me.
I'd like to be more patient, prayerful and faithful.
I'd like to have another baby.
I know it is crazy, insane and totally irrational, but I still want it.
I want to have have a big family.
I want my children to grow up in a home like I did.
I want my daughter to have a sister.
I want my son to have a brother.
I want to be a good wife and a mother, but I don't want to feel guilty just because it isn't always easy for me.
I want to be happy but all I can do is feel alone and cry.
At least the sun just came out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment