Saturday, January 25, 2014

kindergarten

I can't believe it has taken me this long to post this, but Max and Maya started kindergarten this year. They are loving it.  Their teacher is wonderful and promotes kindness and learning in the classroom.  We chose to keep them together, which is working out wonderfully.  They both have their individual talents and interests so while they still watch out for each other they also don't stick together all the time.  

Max and Maya attend Kindergarten in New Zealand, which actually lasted longer than Kindergarten does here in our area (they are only half day).  But maybe because it is much more academic or because it is located at the elementary school it feels much more grown up.  I can imagine them growing up and no longer being my babies.  I'm finally understanding why people say that kids grow up too quickly.  (Too be honest those first few years were some of the longest of my life).  


No comments:

Post a Comment