Friday, October 24, 2008

solids

Our doctor said we could start offering the babies solid food at four months. After our battle with breastfeeding and finally getting into a feeding routine, I was pretty hesitant. But now that the babies are 5 and a half months old we decided to give it a shot just to see the babies' reactions. We have offered the babies rice cereal a couple of times over the past weeks. Maya was much more interested in her fingers and pacifier. Max seemed to enjoy the cereal. When I offered him a frozen banana today, he was thrilled. Maya couldn't be bothered. I don't think I am ready to make food a regular part of the day, but it was a fun activity.


1 comment:

  1. It's Ann but I'm logged in as Brian. Yeah, I would wait for solids as long as possible, especially with 2 babies to feed. I never used rice cereal with Colin because several friends told me of the hard time their kids had digesting it (and making their kids really constipated). Anyway. . . I am going to wait as long as I can with my second.

    ReplyDelete