Sunday, December 30, 2012

the only thing better than a sleeping baby

...is a naked sleeping baby.  Trent likes to snuggle his monkey and blanket and prefers to sleep with at least two pacifiers which he calls sussies.   Thankfully our sweet boy likes to sleep.  Unfortunately he is a light sleeper and  has a hard time going back to sleep once he wakes.  He is now 18 months old.   The time has gone by fast.  I remember people telling me that time would go fast with the twins.  It didn't.  The first year felt like a lifetime.  There were so many changes, so much learning and so little sleep.  This time around I feel like I can't hold back time.   At night when I breastfeed him and then snuggle him in my arms before I put him to bed I like to ask him "Who is my baby?"  
His sweet responds is, "Me!".  



No comments:

Post a Comment